Skip To Main Content


If you are looking to enroll your child in Hoover City Schools, please keep in mind the following requirements when enrolling a student:

1. Proof of residency (either a lease or recorded deed)
2. Current utility bill (water, power or gas)
3. Birth certificate
4. Social Security card (voluntary)
5. State of Alabama Imprinted Immunization Record
6. Withdrawal slip from previous school 
7. Custody documents, if applicable

These documents will be required to be uploaded during online registration.

Students NEW to Riverchase Elementary may enroll online using one of the links below.  During the summer, if you have any questions, the office is open from 7:30 to 4:30 and will be closed on Fridays.

Returning students will receive an email regarding registration on or about June 21st.  Depending upon your residency status, a current lease and/or utility bill will be needed to complete the online registration process.

English:   Registration in English
Español:  Registration in Spanish

For REZONING INFORMATION, please visit the following links: